How much will a sunroom cost?
Thinking about adding a sunroom to your home, but can’t find any information on what it will cost? We often get asked, “How much will a sunroom cost?” It is a difficult question to answer. The majority of sunrooms are attached to your existing home. Some of the variables that go into pricing include, style, size, how the room ties into the home, foundation, material, electrical, & permits.
The best way to accurately estimate how much the project will cost you is to schedule a free estimate with one of our designers. During this meeting you can talk through your design ideas. Based off the discussion, we can give you a better idea of how much the sunroom will cost you.
Adding a sunroom on to your home will be an investment. Sunroom additions cost from as little as $10,000 and up. Your placement within this range depends on a variety of factors. The biggest factors are size and type of room. You want to choose a room that fits your personal needs and the style of your home.
Be sure to focus on the quality of the sunroom you are buying. In the sunroom industry, a low price generally means lesser quality. Beware of abnormally low quotes. Their prices likely reflect their quality.
We understand that sunroom additions are an investment. That’s why Pacific Builders offers several financing options in order to help you build the sunroom of your dreams. Contact Pacific Builders to set up a free, no-obligation in-home consultation for your custom sunroom project. 800-383-3168
Have you ever sat on your deck on a warm summer evening, wishing the bugs would leave you alone? Screening in your porch or deck is a cost-effective way to enjoy the outdoors without having to lather up in bug spray or continuously swat the flies away.
What is a Screen Room?
A screen room is the least expensive, simplest form of a protected living space. They can be added to existing patios, porches, decks or built as a completely new space. For this type of home enclosure, screens separate you from the outdoors, which keeps any bugs or critters away from your festivities. Screen rooms also keep yard debris such as leaves and sticks out of your living space, keeping it cleaner.
Advantages of a Screen Room
• Breathing in the fresh air and taking in nature without having to deal with the bugs or yard debris.
• Affordable – This is the least expensive type of porch enclosure.
• Most of our designs can easily be enclosed in the future.
Custom Design Options for a Screen Enclosure
Frame and color options:
• White, sandstone and bronze finish options.
• Our powder-coated extruded aluminum frames provide structural integrity for your room and exceed all local and national building codes.
• Single slope, gable and under existing
• Our roofs are manufactured with super foam panels, which provide insulation; as well as, structural I-beams and thermal barriers, which provide maximum stability and structural integrity for your roof.
Window and door options:
• Our extruded aluminum frames provide maximum durability and are built to withstand harsh elements.
• Our black aluminum screen mesh is proven to stay cleaner and resist sagging better than traditional fiberglass.
• Window, door and screen panels roll open with ease.
• Our single-point locking system is easy to use and provides added security for your room.
Would you like to learn more about screen rooms by Pacific Builders? Give us a call for more information or schedule your free, in-home estimate online today. 1-800-688-3168